Happy Thursday! On my run yesterday, I had some random thoughts that I thought I would share with you all today. Enjoy!
1. Man it’s hot, maybe I should’ve just run in my sports bra.
2. It smells like salt water…what did the put on the complex’s grass?
3. The people driving by must think I’m crazy to be running in 90° heat.
4. Are there enough leftovers for dinner tonight?
5. Do chips and salsa as a post run snack complete negate this run?
6. Running the park clockwise instead of counterclockwise #rebel
7. Aw this man is clapping as I run past him!
8. That mile was way to fast for the splits I’m supposed to hit. (Sorry Melissa)
10. Look he’s clapping again!
11. If it wasn’t so hot and humid these splits wouldn’t be hard to hit.
12. I’m definitely laying out the ground after stretching for 20 minutes.
13. Just a few chips and salsa can’t hurt…
What are some thoughts you’ve had during workouts?